This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Interesting series remake!

mike1973

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 22, 2004
Rochester, NY
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjPQjQGdbU]YouTube - V - Upfront Trailer[/ame]

Oh my! I used to love the original series/mini-series when I was a kid, this looks interesting!

My cousin was Sean Donovan on the show (Mark Singer's son).

S~

Maybe Juliette is really dead on Lost

My cousin was Sean Donovan on the show (Mark Singer's son).
Don't remember the series too well but I seem to remember that there were two different actors playing Sean, one on the first mini series and one on V - The Final Battle. If I remember correctly, the youngster playing Sean on Final Battle had the role of one of Sean's friends on the original V.

Way cool. I am just glad Elizabeth Mitchell is not a reptile.

Preview looks excellent. I just watched the original mini-series on DVD last year.

Wow, finally a show on ABC I would watch

I have the original series and mini-series, always wanted a remake, hope its worth the wait.

I liked the old version, so I'll def watch. This is coming in fall right? Lost wont be back until Jan, so no reason she still can't be alive.

I liked the old version, so I'll def watch. This is coming in fall right? Lost wont be back until Jan, so no reason she still can't be alive.
It's going to be a mid season replacement.