Your TWO favorite Marvel TV Series?

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
With Loki coming out soon (he does not make my cut), just curious how your chips fall. Mine... Hawkeye (pure entertainment) and Netflix's Daredevil (S1). Brilliantly cast, writing, and overall execution. I would have to put Moon Knight FAR down on the bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: norman881
If we’re including all outlets, then Jessica Jones is in the hunt as is Agent Carter. If we’re limiting ourselves to Disney+, then I put Loki at the top of my list, followed by Hawkeye. But I also liked What If…, Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, WandaVision, Falcon & Winter Soldier, She-Hulk, then Secret Invasion.

Agree with Foxbat's Agent Carter pick. Still disappointed they didn't finish that story.

Of the remainder, Hawkeye or Falcon.

Never watched Ms. Marvel.

I enjoyed the others to various degrees but WandaVision would be at the bottom of my list.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I liked WandaVision mini series with Scarlet Witch. The other series haven't done much for me. The one called Secret Invasion was boring to me and I stopped watching after one episode. I think we are all burned out on Super Hero shows.

D.C. is having it's troubles making money and the guy they put in charge of the D.C. universe dropped Henry Cavil and that to me was totally stupid. Marvel is churning out lesser series at the Movies like Guardians, but after Thano's finger snap and then part 2 of the movie came out, I felt like they wrapped up their stories.

Plus all the best super heros I liked are dead and gone now. Capt. America is dead, The Scarlet Witch is dead as of now. Not to mention but Iron Man is dead and there really isn't a good replacement for Robert Downey Jr. and Hawk man is out of commission because of his accident last winter. :smug

I and Hawk man is out of commission because of his accident last winter. :smug
Hawkeye. I don't think there were ever any plans for another Series. Apparently Renner is on the mend enough for Season 3 renewal of Mayor of Kingstown.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeD-C05
Daredevil is so high on the list at #1, hard to pick a #2.

Reactions: Foxbat and KAB
It's hard for me to answer this. Some of these shows are great for other reasons than because they're in the MCU. Hawkeye for example is one of their best standalone stories they've told outside of the movies. Loki is certainly cemented as one of the two, but most of the others (with the exception of probably Secret Invasion and Falcon and the Winter Soldier) I am very fond of for different reasons. Even Falcon... Wyatt Russell's performance redeemed a lot of the issues I had with that show.

Without agonizing over all the different reasons I like the others, Loki and Daredevil would probably be my answer, with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage close to unseating Loki. The Netflix series are just a step above

Reactions: KAB and MikeD-C05
(with the exception of probably Secret Invasion and Falcon and the Winter Soldier)
I liked them both, but I also binged them which made them feel like longer movies, Secret Invasion I can see not working weekly, but all at once it worked.

There were many parts you could of edited out and run it as a two hour movie.
Without agonizing over all the different reasons I like the others, Loki and Daredevil would probably be my answer, with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage close to unseating Loki. The Netflix series are just a step above
Felt like Jessica and Luke ran too long, since they were 13 episodes.

They should have ran them as two 6 Episode seasons ( I think all streaming should do this, film all 12, then split them up), but twice a year ( 6 months, so if a hit, not so long to wait, which can doom a show, also gives a show more time before the decision on renewal ), with a different storyline for each season.

Daredevil Season Two worked so well, the first half was the Punisher stuff, then the second was Elektra /Hand, then tied everything together in the 13th episode.

Last edited:
Hawkeye
Agent Carter
Daredevil
Falcon and Winter Soldier

She-Hulk started strong and finished weak
WandaVision started slow and finished strong.

Secret Invasion was definitely one that didn’t work well as a weekly series and I think should have been a special presentation movie like Werewolf By Night, which I thought was great.

Moonknight and Ms.Marvel seemed to be all over the place and were tough to watch and finish

Falcon and the Winter Soldier
Secret Invasion until the last episode (what in the heck?!)
Jessica Jones (S1)

Amazing how many of us like Hawkeye and Falcon and the Winter Soldier, when most reviewers and online entertainment places ranked those as failures. Confirms my belief in never listen to reviewers
Hawkeye has become that Christmas show you just have to watch!

Reactions: Foxbat and osu1991