IS FSN comming back this weekend??

It was that way last week. The OSU game was showing open until Saturday morning. The OU game was showing locked by Friday. At least both our Big 12 teams are on ABC this week and OU is on ESPN the week after next, it is me and the rest of the Pokes fans that will be screwed in two weeks as OSU is back on FSN then.

I remember when the Fisher stations (KATU, KOMO, KLEW, et. al.) were dark for six months. Periodically the guide would show programming starting several days in the future and people would start speculating that a settlement was upon us. Sorry, No. It just means that dish hasn't edited the guide that far in the future. Claude is absolutely right, when the problem is fixed the channels will be back immediately - before the guide is back to normal.

I just hope that the answer to the question of when is not ..... SOON.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

if u read the latest in the Official Dish-Fox dispute thread, you would see it's still gonna go on for maybe months sadly. it looks like this could be the dispute to instigate a lawsuti with News Corp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)