IS NBA TV part of Total Choice Plus?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DS0816

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 24, 2006
On Thursday, April 27, in prime-time programming, I noticed that I was getting NBA TV -- that's on channel 601 -- even though I subscribe to Total Choice Plus (along with HD package, HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax). (P.S. It's on Ch. 95 HD. I have no idea what's up. I'm not a sports follower -- but it's got me wondering, as I ask below.…) :confused:

Is NBA TV now part of Total Choice Plus?

Yep... I think it is only on for the play offs, or at least only on when they have a playoff game that is not on ESPN, TNT, or ABC. So it should be over next week.

I was disappointed though, I live in west Michigan, and am not in the same DMA as Detroit, and the only place I could watch the Pistons/Bucks game in HD on Wednesday, was on NBATV. I can get it through one of my local channels in Standard Definition. At 7:15 I turned on NBATV HD, (Channel 95), and was happy to see the pre-game in Directv's so called High Definition, and then at 7:30 when the game started... it went dark. If I am not in the Detroit or Milwaukee DMA, then why am I not able to see it? I understand it is available to me on one of my local channels, but if ESPN has a Detroit Pistons game on, it does not go Dark for me even though I can get it on my RSN, or local channel?

I think its always on the Sports Mix channel, so you can see it there but not on Channel 601, except during the playoffs..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)