Is Sleuth on Silver or not?

No the Sleuth channel is on at180 or the Gold HD package.That csr misinformed you but I guess thats nothing new from them.I want to get ESPN U but I hate to upgrade to a whole new package .I wish they had it on a AL-acart basis.:mad:

I have silver, and it was never my understanding that I would get Sleuth, nor do I get it. I hadn't checked their website since Sleuth was added to their line-up, but it is clearly listed as being in the silver package. Unfortunately, I think it's a mistake.

that's what I was afraid of. I may still try to call them on it since it is on the website. They can either add the channel to silver or fix the web page.

...but it is clearly listed as being in the silver package. Unfortunately, I think it's a mistake.
Yeap, it sure is listed under HD Silver. If you look at the AT120 listing though, which HD Silver is basically AT120 + HD channels, Sleuth isn't listed.

I suspect telling any phone CSRs is a complete waste of time. They probably have no more direct communication than someone who sends an e-mail to the webmaster (if they find the proper address).

Dish=Horrible Customer Service and Equipment

Self Install / Activation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts