Is Terra Nova Covered By the Dish-FOX Streaming Deal?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HanoverPretzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2006
I'm kind of interested in that new FOX series, Terra Nova, but these days I tend to watch sports in the prime time hours if the television is on at all, so I was hoping to catch it streaming. Hulu doesn't have complete episodes of it (And as of right now they aren't offering an ETA on when or if they might become available), but I remembered hearing that Dish Network customers were going to be able to log in somewhere and get FOX shows the day after they aired. Anyone know how that works? Does it include all the shows (including this one) or just the shows that they feel like making available for streaming in general?

I missed the Fringe season premiere last Friday. This is one of those times where I'm lucky to be a Dish customer, other I would've had to wait at least a week to see it online.:)

Since our wonderful Fox station cut off the last 2 minutes of Terra Nova to start their news, I was able to log on to Fox.com tonight and watch it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts