Is the superDish now available nationwide?

slimoli

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
What is the status of the superDish as far as Florida coverage goes? Can I replace a Dish500 pointed SW and my Dish300 pointed to 61.5 by one single superdish? If yes, where is the superdish pointed to? The reason of my question is because I'm moving to a condo in Miami where the balcony has an open view to SW but not SE.

Thanks for any help.

Sergio

slimoli said:
What is the status of the superDish as far as Florida coverage goes? Can I replace a Dish500 pointed SW and my Dish300 pointed to 61.5 by one single superdish? If yes, where is the superdish pointed to? The reason of my question is because I'm moving to a condo in Miami where the balcony has an open view to SW but not SE.

Thanks for any help.

Sergio

wont work.....SD covers 110/119 and either 105 or 121. Locals are on these also. If you have a dish at 61.5, you would need to keep that.

Locals are on 110/119 for your area

Correct - but to answer the original question out of context, yes, the SD is available nationwide for those that need it (or just want to waste money). Outside of the LiL markets, it is useful for receiving certain international channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts