Is there a dentist in the house?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
My wife just left the dentist and apparently needs a double root canal. She was told that there are no cavities in these teeth, however, there is an infection.

How does that work and what could have caused that?

I'm not a dentist but maybe a pop corn kernal or something got jammed down in there and rotted out causing the problem.

That happened to my mother a few years ago. It has been my experience that once you have a root canal done on a tooth it is a good idea to have it capped or crowned. The tooth becomes brittle and eventually will crack or break over time. I have had two root canals and don't let anyone tell you it doesn't hurt. It HURTS! And hurts the pocketbook as well.

ByrdWatcher said:
That happened to my mother a few years ago. It has been my experience that once you have a root canal done on a tooth it is a good idea to have it capped or crowned. The tooth becomes brittle and eventually will crack or break over time. I have had two root canals and don't let anyone tell you it doesn't hurt. It HURTS! And hurts the pocketbook as well.
LOL, now he tells me. I decided not to crown a molar after a root canal and it fractured last week and is getting removed next Friday. So if the posts get sloppy next weekend it is the Vicodin. My wife I am sure will learn from my mistake, and between me and her we're going to shell out about 5K to the dentist over the next 2 years ...

Make sure you brush those back ONES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)