Is There Anyway To Bring Back EPG on Local ?

Lucky

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 8, 2003
New York
I just lost the Program Guide Info on on of my local channels on my 811 Receiver. It now says "Local Digital" on the screen and in the guide. I have deleted the channel and tried rescanning it in, but no EPG info. Is there anyway to bring back the guide information on a local once you lose it ?

Thanks for the help.

Lucky said:
I just lost the Program Guide Info on on of my local channels on my 811 Receiver. It now says "Local Digital" on the screen and in the guide. I have deleted the channel and tried rescanning it in, but no EPG info. Is there anyway to bring back the guide information on a local once you lose it ?
Thanks for the help.

A reboot of the 811 does the trick for me. I have my 811 tied into a circuit with a resettable GFCI which is equivalent to unplugging the unit (hard reboot). I know others have posted about just doing a soft reboot i.e., holding the power button down on the front of the unit for 10-15 seconds.

I don't think that is the problem, because most of the locals have Guide Info. I always had guide info on this one, and it disappeared. I keep deleting it, and loading it back on, but no program info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)