Its BACK!! The Friday Fun Poll

Status
Please reply by conversation.
1) HD and 4:2:2 receivers (w/ HDMI, RGB, and component outputs)

2) more KU subscription services!!!!!!!!!!
Need competition with Dish and DTV for us non-BUD users.
Ability to use CI interfaces on current DVB equip for service. (I'm speaking to you Globecast!)

3) Access to more european sats: Either moving some euro FTA channels to a N.american sat or a mirror sat in N.A

Oh yeah, EPG would be great too. DVR's would be great but I'd settle with TIVO supporting FTA.

Iceberg said:
-switches that can handle more LNB options (like a 8x4 or 8x8 option). I'd like to add more LNB's but I dont want oodles of Diseqc & 22k switches

changed my mind on this one.

Give us back the Alaska nets or if they won't, then make AMC8 CONUS so we can get PBS Alaska and ARCS :)

1. Lightning Fast Accurate Blindscan

2. Stronger Signals 50 db minimum ( then no need for bigger dishes)

3. Create a norm for broadcasters , must use more bandwidth because some channels broadcasted look like crap no matter how big your dish is.

I also like the Idea of a economical receiver that supports all formats HD 4:2:0, etc.........

Iceberg said:
changed my mind on this one.

Give us back the Alaska nets or if they won't, then make AMC8 CONUS so we can get PBS Alaska and ARCS :)

I see I changed your mind! Give us Alaska even the AMC8 stuff would be great! Maybe AMC8 breaks down and AMC 7 takes over.

My wish list for true TV DX machine is........

Must do QSPK, 8-QPSK, NTSC,PAL and 50 and 60 Hz SDTV and HDTV by using 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 with MPEG-2 and 4.

I just heard that FCC is proposing a new DBS broadcast TV band in the 17 GHz in the propose rulling making.

The docket number is 06-90 so you can send in your coments.

I would like to see FTA only DBS band in this country with ads and non proft channels.

As for getting out of town TV market stations there will be a lottery that chose the local stations that will have to uplinks as a true superstations on proposed new FTA 17 GHz band.

Please send your ideas to FCC.com and go to docket number 06-90 and type out your ideas!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)