Its BACK!! The Friday Fun Poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
1) HD and 4:2:2 receivers (w/ HDMI, RGB, and component outputs)

2) more KU subscription services!!!!!!!!!!
Need competition with Dish and DTV for us non-BUD users.
Ability to use CI interfaces on current DVB equip for service. (I'm speaking to you Globecast!)

3) Access to more european sats: Either moving some euro FTA channels to a N.american sat or a mirror sat in N.A

Oh yeah, EPG would be great too. DVR's would be great but I'd settle with TIVO supporting FTA.

Iceberg said:
-switches that can handle more LNB options (like a 8x4 or 8x8 option). I'd like to add more LNB's but I dont want oodles of Diseqc & 22k switches

changed my mind on this one.

Give us back the Alaska nets or if they won't, then make AMC8 CONUS so we can get PBS Alaska and ARCS :)

1. Lightning Fast Accurate Blindscan

2. Stronger Signals 50 db minimum ( then no need for bigger dishes)

3. Create a norm for broadcasters , must use more bandwidth because some channels broadcasted look like crap no matter how big your dish is.

I also like the Idea of a economical receiver that supports all formats HD 4:2:0, etc.........

Iceberg said:
changed my mind on this one.

Give us back the Alaska nets or if they won't, then make AMC8 CONUS so we can get PBS Alaska and ARCS :)

I see I changed your mind! Give us Alaska even the AMC8 stuff would be great! Maybe AMC8 breaks down and AMC 7 takes over.

My wish list for true TV DX machine is........

Must do QSPK, 8-QPSK, NTSC,PAL and 50 and 60 Hz SDTV and HDTV by using 4:2:0 and 4:2:2 with MPEG-2 and 4.

I just heard that FCC is proposing a new DBS broadcast TV band in the 17 GHz in the propose rulling making.

The docket number is 06-90 so you can send in your coments.

I would like to see FTA only DBS band in this country with ads and non proft channels.

As for getting out of town TV market stations there will be a lottery that chose the local stations that will have to uplinks as a true superstations on proposed new FTA 17 GHz band.

Please send your ideas to FCC.com and go to docket number 06-90 and type out your ideas!:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts