102G and Usals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

christloves

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 13, 2006
Davie, Fl.
Has anyone been able to get the Twinhan Program to work with the HH90 motor and a 1.2 or a 2.0 diseq switch with a qph31 lnb to move the dish and switch between Linear and circular. My fortec classic reciever does it with both the 2.0 and the 1.2 switches.

I pick up the linear channels with the 102g but it will not pick up the circular unless I remove the switch and attach the circular side of the LNB directly, bypassing the motor.

christloves said:
Has anyone been able to get the Twinhan Program to work with the HH90 motor and a 1.2 or a 2.0 diseq switch with a qph31 lnb to move the dish and switch between Linear and circular. My fortec classic reciever does it with both the 2.0 and the 1.2 switches.

I pick up the linear channels with the 102g but it will not pick up the circular unless I remove the switch and attach the circular side of the LNB directly, bypassing the motor.

I would recommend a 22KHZ tone switch. Search "SW22" on Ebay, look for the one with "Hughes" on the label. A lot of people have trouble with Diseqc switches after the motor. I have been running that Hughes tone switch perfectly for 18 months.

Also check out Altdvb for Twinhan USAL control; hXXp://dvbn.happysat.org/viewtopic.php?t=35214

And Mytheatre for it's new usal motor control.

Status
Please reply by conversation.