It's been fun!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

fireball517

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2019
East TN
Hey all, I recently moved and severely took a hit for the birds I can receive now. Went from the 30's W up to 117W, now I may be able to get 91-103. Going to have to bucket mount at this place. Just to think I didn't even get to fully enjoy this receiver yet.

My OTA experience just got a ton better though seeing as I can now throw a dart and hit Sharp's Ridge here in Knoxville.

Would it even be worth fighting motorized with the concrete bucket or am I tied down to one bird with it. The place is much nicer so it more than makes up for the minor inconvenience and although the row of pine trees I can grab on the back deck adds some privacy, it doesn't help me any. I'll have to show you all the current DTV dish that is mounted looking into these trees as well as my gap to work with. Going to hook up an old DTV receiver to see how the signal fares for it at the least. Hope I don't miss too much, going to miss our Superstations out of CO.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    242.9 KB · Views: 212

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)