ITVN / Setanta Sports update ...

FabianC

ITVN / XTV Guy
Original poster
Sep 26, 2005
Hey Satguys,

I wanted to let everyone know that we're watching the feed here at office and it looks great! We're waiting for the final green light and we'll flip the switch for current subscribers. You'll find the Setanta button within the "Sports" section next to Lacrosse. I'll post in this thread as soon as it's ready.

If you still haven't joined ITVN then right now is the perfect opportunity! You can signup for a 30-day trial by visiting this link:

http://itvncash.com/hit.php?s=3&p=4&w=100596&t=0&c=

We have a HUGE lineup of networks being released VERY soon ... make sure you order your box today and join THE WAY OF THE FUTURE!

Yeah FabianC....tease us for a moment. :)

What's on the horizon?

We won't take your words as verbatium. but it would be nice to know about some other channels that your company is in the works with?

I'd hate to see my 30 day window run out only to find that there isn't anything of personal interest in the near future.

Plus, a lot of us have to convince our wives.....so help me help you :) :)

scottc98 said:
Yeah FabianC....tease us for a moment. :)

What's on the horizon?

We won't take your words as verbatium. but it would be nice to know about some other channels that your company is in the works with?

I'd hate to see my 30 day window run out only to find that there isn't anything of personal interest in the near future.

Plus, a lot of us have to convince our wives.....so help me help you :) :)

Have you seen the new site?

http://www.itvn.com :up

Yes I have. Very nice!

Starz/Encore will be a great addition.

Any bundling discounts? (i.e Sentana, Starz, and entertainment +).

Love the offer but the trick is convincing the wife (and she controls the pocketbook :) )

I know that you can't commit on anything but let me give a list of channels and tell me if there is any remote talk on any of them (nothing will be taken as verbatium or a promise from your company). I think that if I knew that there was some discussion on some channels that the wife would want, it may be easier to pull the trigger.

Here is the list:

Discovery channel (and/or associated channels)
Court TV
Learning Channel
ESPN (and its assoicated channels)
comedy central.

I'd like to see IPTV be my replacement to cable in the future and I think that adding a few more "mainstream" channels may get others involved more.

At any rate, I'm sure that you guys are on the right track and love what you've got so far. Any other "hints" or rumors would be nice :)

For a moment, I thought that Sentana Sports at $14.95/mo was high. I thought that Globecast sold the channel at $11.99/mo but I just checked their webpage and its now $14.99/mo

ITNV=$ 14.95 + Free equip
Globecast= $ 14.95/mo + $139 receiver
Direct TV= $11.99/mo (not sure if other prog is required)

If you can't get it al a carte from DTV, then ITVN is the best value.

Ding, ding, ding....we have a winner!!

DTV requires a minium package in order to get Sentanta (family pack is 19.95/mo for first 15 mo for new subs)

So....if you just want Sentana, ITVN is the way to go!!!!

Scott or Fabian
Is there any way to record a game from TV monitor out into VCR or DVR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts