Jamal Anderson in jail on drug charges

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
This story kinda surprises me. I met Anderson at the ESPN studios last fall and watched him all season long on FirstTake and he did not seem to me like someone with a drug problem.

According to a police spokesman, a nightclub patron at the Peachtree Tavern alerted an off-duty police officer who was working security to possible drug use in the club's restroom, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

"The patron had heard what he thought was sniffing from inside the stall and told the off-duty officer," police spokesman Otis Redmond said, according to the newspaper. "The officer went into the restroom, heard the same sniffing and peered over the stall door. He saw Jamal Anderson and Mark Hudson sniffing two lines of powdered cocaine off the back of the toilet."

Now THAT'S a drug problem!!

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3892506"]Former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson faces drug charges - ESPN[/ame]

I guess First Take is going to have to find another analyst.

He was just in Hawaii playing flag football, he even did the "Dirty Bird" when he scored a TD, I guess he should of stayed in Hawaii.:rolleyes:

I guess First Take is going to have to find another analyst.

He was just in Hawaii playing flag football, he even did the "Dirty Bird" when he scored a TD, I guess he should of stayed in Hawaii.:rolleyes:

man i was about to say the same thing. took the words right out of my mouth :D

With so many ESPN analysts and former jocks in general getting in trouble with drugs and the law, ESPN should start another network to report these stories, leaving their current ones for sports only. I know, they can call it ESPNarc. :up

With so many ESPN analysts and former jocks in general getting in trouble with drugs and the law, ESPN should start another network to report these stories, leaving their current ones for sports only. I know, they can call it ESPNarc. :up

:D

Or call it Ecstacy Steroids Pot Network :)

Unless I missed something, I'm watching Mike & Mike, and I haven't heard anything about this story, just all about A-Rod.

Maybe First Take will say something.

I guess we know who the "Dirty Bird" is now. LOL. Just joking, but this is a serious problem that seems to happen to these retired football players. I guess with the millions in the bank, that doesn't fix their egos and hunger for excitement. He should have just went to the strip club and made it rain like PacMan does.

Unless I missed something, I'm watching Mike & Mike, and I haven't heard anything about this story, just all about A-Rod.

Maybe First Take will say something.

This is back page news with the A-Rod story the main attraction. If there was ever a better time for an athlete to mess up, now's the time. The whole Phelps story will now fade away into obscurity.

This is back page news with the A-Rod story the main attraction. If there was ever a better time for an athlete to mess up, now's the time. The whole Phelps story will now fade away into obscurity.

Yeah but they keep saying the same thing over and over again, just take one or two segments to talk about.

IMO they don't want to say anything because he works for them.

Do you care about the Pro Bowl?

Friday Night Lights starts on NBC tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts