Julia Child has Died

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember an interview she did with Larry King, and he asked her about her diet in her old age. She replied back "I eat what I want, I had a cheeseburger this afternoon."

For a woman in her 90's I kind of admire that about her. It had shocked King, who had, what, like 4 heart attacks?

We saw the movie Julie and Julia this weekend, it was quite funny, and a fitting tribute. Brought back fond memories of seeing her on TV when I was younger.

Of particular note to people like us who read this stuff online, it's the first major motion picture to be based on two books and a blog. The Julie/Julia Project

How exactly did you find this thread? I've done site searches for a couple of threads I started years ago and even one from a year ago and haven't found them.

How exactly did you find this thread? I've done site searches for a couple of threads I started years ago and even one from a year ago and haven't found them.
Just go to Search --> Advanced --> and then scroll down to Search Options-->Find Post from-->and select (one year) and (older). Viola!

Anyway, I don't recall anyone digging-up (no disrespect to Ms. Child) a thread more than 5-years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.