Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have made some changes tonight to SatelliteGuys, this change effects the way urls are displayed on many portions of the site.

Now instead of a seeing posts with a url such as www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=54803

It is now displayed as http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/54803-information-concerning-dish-622-a.html

All old style links will still take you to the correct thread.

In addition earlier tonight I upgraded out PHP Caching software, while I was doing this some pages may have looked strange for a few moments. All is working well now. :)

If you see anything strange because of this change please let me know.

I saw some wierd pages popping up, but figured you were working, and as usual, you were !!!!

What is this "Send Tradebacks" about ?

Jimbo

There is a lot to this program (as there should be it was $150 for it) :)

I still have not conquered all its features as there are so many of them. But I like that it does much more then just basic SEO. :)

I have been looking at it for a long long time and I know a few folks who have used it with excellent results.

So a lot of our stuff needed renewing this month Our ISP (as we pay 6 month at a time), our vBulletin License, our chat software, our cpanel software and some other things, so I figured might as well go with vbseo as well.

Don't ya hate that, when it all hits at once!

vBSEO = $150
vB License = $30 (Or $85 if leased)
Cpanel = $400 and up
Other software = $$$
Joy of running the top satellite mboard = Priceless.

There is a lot to this program (as there should be it was $150 for it) :)

I still have not conquered all its features as there are so many of them. But I like that it does much more then just basic SEO. :)

I have been looking at it for a long long time and I know a few folks who have used it with excellent results.

So a lot of our stuff needed renewing this month Our ISP (as we pay 6 month at a time), our vBulletin License, our chat software, our cpanel software and some other things, so I figured might as well go with vbseo as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts