This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Just had an issue...

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I don't know if anyone noticed, or if I was alerted before anyone noticed, but go notification the web server was crashing.

I was in a meeting but logged in via my phone and fixed it.

Sorry IF we had any downtime or slowness.

I use Chrome as my main browser.On March 22nd I got the message that I needed to get an email verification code yadada.Done it many times with no problem.
This time I get a 400 bad request.It appears to be a Chrome only issue.On the other hand no other site has the issue.
Any ideas besides changing browsers?BTW my wife's computer has no issue with the site and Chrome.

If I had to guess I would say one of your extensions. in Chrome was having a problem.

I have seen this before when Malware Bytes installed a safe browser extension, and it worked great... until one day their server was having issues... and I couldn't get anywhere in Chrome, but I used a different browser on the same machine and that one worked fine.

Now I can't say what extension is or was having an issue as there are so many of them, but again if I had to guess I would say its a Chrome Extension having and issue.

As you saw by using a different browser everything was working fine here.