Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Once again I want to welcome you to the new SatelliteGuys! We do hope you enjoy the new look and the new software as well as all the new features!

I want to point out a number of new or changed features here at the new SatelliteGuys.

First if you are one of those folks who don't like change or if you have an older system which does not display 1024x768 well you can go back to the old look. You can do this by selecting the "SatelliteGuys Classic" look from the pulldown menu at the bottom left of the page, or you can CLICK HERE

Please note however that there is still some tweeking need to be done to the old look to make it fully vBulletin 3.62 compatable.

Secondly for those of you using the new style you will notice that there is no more Spell Check near the submit button, the Spell Check button has been moved in the new software. Click on the
spelling.gif
icon to run the spell checker.

This new spell check also learns words, the list of words it learns is stored on your computer. Now you can customize the dictionary to your liking. :D

We have made it easier to find forums with new posts, at the main forum listings if you see a
newnewposts.gif
click on it and you will see all the new posts in that forum. :)

Also one of the biggest questions we get sent to us by new members is "how do I post a new topic?" now we have made it even easier and a user can just click on the
newpost.gif
and your creating a new topic!

The new site has been tested by our staff and also a large group of beta testers so besides issues with the classic look, we think we have everything where it should be. :)

We do hope you enjoy the New SatelliteGuys.US!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts