Keep Losing Signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Range Maggot Bob

Original poster
DISH Playmaker, Wally receiver w/perfect view of the southern sky; no obstructions. Everything coming up as it should. Good strong signal; captured the satellites no problem. Next day, lose signal strength. Go through the whole process, no problem. Then loses signal again within a few minutes when I try to change the channel. Took the cover off the Playmaker to see what's what, and the dish is pointing almost to the ground, and making sounds like it's trying to move. So I help it along, reset those flashing lights on the board, and it gets a signal. Only to lose it again when I change channels. Signal strength from 47- 50. Better than home. Wally receiver. Brand new RG6 cable. My un-educated guess is the Playmaker is going south. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

Hi! It sounds like you may be correct. I'm not sure when you purchased the Playmaker, but it may be a good idea to check into the warranty info here. 2 year parts, 1 year labor. You can also find a local dealer here, who may be able to provide technical assistance.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts