Kerry Offers To Broker Cable-NFL Deal

Time Warner Cable (Bright House Networks too) either give me NFL Network "or" let me cut off a few channels on my lineup I don't want to pay for. The whole excuse they use is that all customers must pay for the few die hard fans to get NFL Network. Well on those grounds why do I have to pay 20+ bucks a month to pay for womans channels I could care less about such as We Oxygen etc. How about most of those people who aren't interested in sports that must pay a very large amount of those ESPN channels which last I checked are the "MOST" expensive channels on a standard cable lineup.

Time Warner Cable and Bright House Networks I've heard enough of the bullish excuses and its about time you just got the fricking deal done. Enough is enough. The whole fricking system is about all customers paying for all channels even if they don't watch them. You help others get affordable programming that can be as diverse as possible and vice versa. Its as simple as that so either add NFL Network now or go all al a carte because nothing between these two options makes any sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)