L632.

VegasVoomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
Las Vegas
I recently got L632 on one of my 622's. Any release notes on what it changed? I know the only thing I wanted fixed didn't get fixed. That is the problem with the folders in the My Recordings list.

I recently got L632 on one of my 622's. Any release notes on what it changed? I know the only thing I wanted fixed didn't get fixed. That is the problem with the folders in the My Recordings list.

Wow, L631 only spooled to my 622 receiver like a month ago. Now I also wonder what's in this one.... I really hope it's something GOOD!

I looked around a little and didn't see anything new or different. The only thing I really checked on is if the folder thing was fixed and it's not.

L632 here. Worse than before. Now the sound frequently drops out for about 5 seconds at a time. Almost every commercial drops sound and pic intermittently. (Not that that is bad).

When I operated my 622 the side by side PIP would not work right with L631 so if any of you SatelliteGuys who had a problem with your 622s side by side PIP working right did L632 fix this?.I can't tell because I choose to upgrade to the 722k/w MT2.My sister-in-law upgraded also same as me and her side by side PIP does not work correctly.........But low and behold mine works correctly!!.Must be the luck of the draw.;):D

But when trying to access Dish Cinema my 722k has the same problems my 622 had.:rant:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts