Last's Weeks CE Release

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
Is there any way to download last weeks CE release for the H21-100 on my other Hr21-100 this week??

I am thinking no, but just asking
Why is the download time period so short? Can't they change the time to 10pm??

Is there any way to download last weeks CE release for the H21-100 on my other Hr21-100 this week??

I am thinking no, but just asking
Why is the download time period so short? Can't they change the time to 10pm??
No, there is no way to get a CE once the window has closed.

When the CE process first started they did have some different times and days but as a group the current schedule is what folks wanted. One of the things that they have to work around is normal installers setting up new customers, can't have test software installed on a new customers box since if it caused problems they could have an uphappy customer.

Ok, I didn't think I could.

My recommendation to Directv is that the CE relasese download period should start at 10pm or 10;30 at the lastest. 11pm is just to late. But I will live with it since I am a loyal tester here!!

Didn't think so!

I wish they could change the time to 10Pm or something like that. 11 pm is pretty late for me and some other people I think. But if your a loyal CE tester than you will stay up that late. Like me!

If someone downloads a CE this week, doesn't he get all the updates to this point ?

Jimbo

Normally yes, but sometimes a new function/feature has been removed in a CE if it caused too many issues in the prioe CE.

D11-100 / D12-100 & -300 CE Release 9/19

Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts