Local CW station changing hands impact on Dish?

williamkmurphy

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
Bills Country
Allright my local CW station was owned and operated by Time Warner Cable and available only to cable subs is changing hands. Clear channel which owns WHAM (13.1) (abc affialate) bought the local CW station and it will be available as a subchannel (13.2) to WHAM. All of the operations and everything will be moving to the WHAM building from TW rochester.

On dish the CW for me is WPIX which I think is out of NYC. Now that the local CW has changed hands will this impact what dish provides me? Will WPIX disappear and I will have to use an antenna (no biggie), will it show up as an SD local for my area? Or will nothing change at all?

It's not that I care about getting the CW, but rather finding a tricky way to make it and those obnoxious Gilmore Girls become a thing of the past. Perhaps let the boss think that it is dish's fault and that I had nothing to do with it. Times a tickin... 27 hours and change before I have to endure another hour of high pitched babble.

It's not that I care about getting the CW, but rather finding a tricky way to make it and those obnoxious Gilmore Girls become a thing of the past. Perhaps let the boss think that it is dish's fault and that I had nothing to do with it. Times a tickin... 27 hours and change before I have to endure another hour of high pitched babble.
Assuming that you are more tech savvy than the other half, just get up one night and lock out that channel.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)