Locate remote beeps low

Timeclock

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 24, 2010
tenn
If my 52.0 remote is not out in the open or if it is under/behind something you can't hear it beep. Is there a way to turn up the beeps. I do not get a series of "loud beeps" when the locate remote is pressed.

I don't know the answer to that question, but just yesterday I had to use an old IR remote to locate my 54. and I found it after digging under a pile of clothes. :) Is there a button on a Joey 3 for this situation?

I don't know the answer to that question, but just yesterday I had to use an old IR remote to locate my 54. and I found it after digging under a pile of clothes. :) Is there a button on a Joey 3 for this situation?
The WJ and 4KJ has the remote locate button so I would think the J3 does too.

Reactions: TheKrell
If my 52.0 remote is not out in the open or if it is under/behind something you can't hear it beep. Is there a way to turn up the beeps. I do not get a series of "loud beeps" when the locate remote is pressed.

Hey there, Timeclock! At this time, there is no way to turn up the remote locator volume. This is a wonderful suggestion though, so I will absolutely forward this to our Engineering team! -- Sam F

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)