Looking for DVD Movie Database Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 9, 2003
Does anyone know where I can find a movie Db share/freeware utility to organize my growing DVD movie collection? It would be great if it were tied into a good movie site such as IMDb. I have found several commercial products, but I want to check out some of the freebies before I have to pay.

One interesting package I found at www.readerware.com utilizes a free UPC scanner to scan in your collection, then goes on the net to pull in information about your movies. That's what I'm looking for, but for free/cheap.

Another cool feature of such a package would be a wish list for flicks I want to get.

POOF - Posted On Other Forums

I use DVD Profiler. It's worked well for me and it's free. You can't scan in UPC's but if you manually enter them it pulls the whole profile from their database. You can even print out lists ranging from simple to coffee table bookish.

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/dvdpro/index.html

I have used DVD Profiler for years. It is an awesome piece of software! You can scan UPC's in the paid version. There is also no advertisements in the paid version as well as High resolution cover picks. It is a lifetime subscription.

Thanks everybody for the info. I'm currently checking out DVDprofiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)