Looks like I might have to send my XBox 360 back?

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
My son was playing it tonight and it won't read the game. If you put a game in or dvd it just says reading and doesn't do anything. :confused:

I'm glad I paid for the service contract, saturday I'm going to call and see what we can do, but I got a feeling the drive is bad and it will have to go back to microsoft for repair or replacement.

Anyone sent one back yet, how fast is the turnaround on getting a refurb xbox360 back?

i sent my sons back last week took exactly 7 days from when i sent it to when i received 1 back

traxxs said:
i sent my sons back last week took exactly 7 days from when i sent it to when i received 1 back

this is me too, exactly 7 days from the day I sent it! they were very good to me too, a free game and two memory cards, and a hard drive i believe, cant remember what all they gave me and I bought!

Definitely get the extended warranty. Just like E* PVRs, it is cheap insurance. Anything that runs THIS hot needs insurance. I have one, and of course it has been behaving itself, even after marathon 5 hour gaming sessions.

These things KNOW when you could care less if they break and they behave accordingly. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it anyway.

P.S. Hey Scott! Thanks for fixing my sig to show my gamertag! To anyone interested if you go to http://www.mygamercard.net/#CardInfo you can find a way to show your gamertag in your sig......

BobMurdoch said:
Definitely get the extended warranty. Just like E* PVRs, it is cheap insurance. Anything that runs THIS hot needs insurance. I have one, and of course it has been behaving itself, even after marathon 5 hour gaming sessions.

These things KNOW when you could care less if they break and they behave accordingly. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it anyway.

P.S. Hey Scott! Thanks for fixing my sig to show my gamertag! To anyone interested if you go to http://www.mygamercard.net/#CardInfo you can find a way to show your gamertag in your sig......

how did you get the pic I am really struggling with getting my gamercard on here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)