Lost 110 on Dish 500 -- Dish 6000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kc195

Original poster
Dec 13, 2003
The 110 signal disappeared several nights ago and I need help getting it back. I have Dish 500 (110/119) and 65 going through 2 sw21's into a 6000 and a 300. Both lost the 110 signal.

I tried the switch check on both units. No luck (just shows 119 and 65). Also no luck with pulling the card (reset?). On the installation screen, 110 shows a strong signal, but marked red as the wrong sat.

When I set everything up, I remember a Dish500 option on a set up screen but I can't find it this time.

I've searched the forum and guess that the next step is to get out the ladder and re-aim. But I seem to have the 110 signal.

I appreciate any suggestions for what I suspect is a simple problem

Thanks.

Solved my problem.

A search in alt.dbs.echostar suggested rebooting the receiver, disconnecting the sat input and running the switch check to reset the switch -- then reconnecting the input and running the switch test. Success.

Any idea why both receivers would have faulted at the same time?

Thanks.

Just what the heck is a "65"? Are you cryptically talking about th 61.5 orbital slot or a SW-64 switch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)