Lost 3.0 --- will the mystery ever be resolved?

Not until the final episode! :D

Tonight's episode, correct me if I am wrong, is just another catch up on Lost episode? The actual third season doesn't start for a few more weeks???

Sean Mota said:
Another summary episode... Damn these ABC people know how to string people.

Yeah, isn't that the truth. I have never seen more summary episodes than in the past month. One after another, and then repeating the same ones... Well, I should say, I have never seen so many summary episodes LISTED, as I haven't watched a single one! :D

Its probably a good thing that LOST isn't new tonight, because I would need to record THREE things at that time-slot, and the Program Guide on my OTAs is still not functioning (thanks to E*'s great L3.63 software :mad: ) , which would have made it a challenge to get all three.

season 3 will start october 4. as alot of you know the show will run for 7 weeks, then be replaced by a new show DAY BREAK , for 13 weeks. LOST will resume in FEB and show all new episodes to the seasons end in may. so NO REPEATS this season!!

BlackHitachi said:
I love the show Lost but getting tired of Breaks in between and dragging the story along.

They seem to be learning a bad trail from Sci-Fi. :(

Although Sci-Fi doesn't show the repeats, they just do the half-season then go on hiatus for 10 weeks or more.... much more with Galactica this year.

I can't say I watch Lost (tried it a few times and I was completley lost), but I must say the 22 minute Lost overview downloaded on my Dish 622 did a great job at bringing me up to speed in a very short time. I can't say that I'm going to watch Season 3, but I am curious as to why that guy is living in a bunker and entering numbers, and how it relates to that fat guys and his numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23 42).

riffjim4069 said:
I can't say I watch Lost (tried it a few times and I was completley lost), but I must say the 22 minute Lost overview downloaded on my Dish 622 did a great job at bringing me up to speed in a very short time. I can't say that I'm going to watch Season 3, but I am curious as to why that guy is living in a bunker and entering numbers, and how it relates to that fat guys and his numbers (4, 8, 15, 16, 23 42).

Those questions are answered (mostly) if you had seen the full first two seasons. Hey its only about 30-35 hours of tv/dvd you need to watch! :D

Last week's episode was great! Who the heck are these crazy "Others"? Maybe they are a bunch of people who got fed up and started their own island. I wish Ana Lucia and the other chick were still alive.

the content of the episode was great last week. but the format pissed me off...

5 minute intro then 3 minute commericals, 7 minutes of show and it went on like that the whole hour.

BFG said:
the content of the episode was great last week. but the format pissed me off...

5 minute intro then 3 minute commericals, 7 minutes of show and it went on like that the whole hour.

Yup, two many dang commercials. Why I enjoy tv on DVD! Watched the pilot of PRison break in 42 minutes with NO interruptions, not even the need to find the remote to skip forward! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)