LOST ALL my OTA Signals!

cyberized

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Beaverton, Oregon
I have the 211 Receiver and receive my Locals via OTA and Silver Sensor Antenna and once in a while I do lose a Signal or two briefly BUT last night was something different. I was watching the evening news when it LOST the signal - but it did not re-gain the signal as usual,,,,,so I checked my other OTA Channels..............I had LOST them ALL. I re-checked my antenna connections which were of course OK.............turned off the 211 a couple of times - to NO avail. Started thinking - DARN, maybe I am going to have to start coughing up more money to DISH and get Locals from them.....then I realized, since they were ALL totally gone it had to mean that this had something to do with the 211 itself. I forced it to re-boot and re-load everything and then I had my OTA signals back again.
Anyone else ever have this happen?:confused:

yeah... you will learn that occasionally dish recievers go on strike and you have to reset them to get them back on the job. Anytime anything acts weird, i'd go ahead and just reset it before trying any logical troubleshooting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts