Love Dish Loyalty Dept, got all 3 anniversary gifts!

jmccurrytech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 13, 2006
Gastonia, NC
Decided to go into online chat today just to ask if I could pick my anniversary gift and the loyalty Dept. gave me:
Starz! for a year free
6 PPV Movies
HD Platinum for a year free
Cinemax a month free

jmccurrytech, can you please elaborate on how you got all the freebies? I would def be interested in getting starz + hd platinium free for 1 year....

free skinemax is a promo they have going on for January. I called to ask a question the other day and they offered it to me. The CSR rep said it was a promo they were running

They offered it to me and I turned it down. Not much on Cinemax I'd be interested in - had it for the penny a year deal and rarely watched anything on it.

I contacted online chat to see when my contract was up, they asked me why and I told them I was thinking of going to Welcome Package only when it was up. Somehow in all that I got transferred to loyalty. I figured no harm in asking since I was already talking to someone :)

I can confirm this as well. I had Starz 12 months when I woke up, and after a quick CSR chat I swapped my Platinum 3 month promo for 12 months. I already had Cinemax free 1 month promo.
Happy Anniversary everyone!!

What made u think that they were giving a "Anniversary Gift" is this something new? What do u have to do to qualify for one? R u referring to Dish's 30 yr anniversary promo?

I just got done with a Dish CSR chat. I already had the Starz package for a year on my offer list and I grilled them a little and got 6 ppv certs. I pressed them about Cinemax and was told to come back in a few days.

I just got done with a Dish CSR chat. I already had the Starz package for a year on my offer list and I grilled them a little and got 6 ppv certs. I pressed them about Cinemax and was told to come back in a few days.

have you gone back and did you get Cinemax?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)