Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
Is anyone else really enjoying this season? I absolutely love it! I think this is the best Survivor since Africa! All of the ones since then have been lacking something. Everytime I watch this season, I enjoy it more and more! In the last couple seasons, there have been people that I dont want to win (they usually end up winning anyway) but there hasnt really been anyone that I wanted to win. I dont want to say that its all Rupert that is making this season great but he is a big part of it. I think another part is the whole pirate thing and the fact that there is much more to lose then just the challenges. Anyway, I just wanted some other peoples opinions. I am LOVING this season and I think that it may have given Survivor the kick its needs to continue in the future!!! I know Ill keep watching! This season is making up for my disappointments in the last couple seasons!

Since when did reality shows become double elimination contests? After this weeks show, I'm done watching, what a freakin joke that those voted out, are allowed back. We taped Tru Calling, and that's what I'll be watching from now on. I may watch the last survivor to see who wins, but that's all.

I agree. I think that letting the "outcasts" return and get a second chance gives them a chance that none of the remaining 10 will get. Seems unfair to me to make them have to be voted off twice to lose the game. I have enjoyed all of the other twists to this season, but this one was a mistake. What's next, on the final show let members of the jury arm wrestle the final survivor for the grand prize even though some will already have been voted out twice before?

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)