This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 15 Second Trailer Teaser

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
This could be better than the Avengers.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think these could end up doing well.

It may end up doing well but I will wait till it hits TV's!!!

It could go either way. It think superhero is perhaps the new 3D... It will work for some movies but not others.

I'm going to judge this one against Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America rather than Avengers or any of the sequels. This movie has the task of being a good origin story for a team of superheroes and a good stand alone movie. That could be very hard to achieve. Hitting that balance is hard enough with one character, let alone a group. That said, Marvel has done a very good job with their movies, so I have high hopes.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Yeah I think the series could do well.

I was skeptical at first from the initial articles. But, the previews make it look like a really fun movie that does not take itself too seriously. I just hope that they have a good soundtrack like in the previews.

The previews are convincing me to watch... I guess that is their intended effect... It really looks like it could be a fun movie, not very serious but fun action and adventure.