McClintock looks impressive in CA debates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
I guess its too soon to post a link, but the general consensus from all of the TV Networks seems to be that McClintock was the "winner" of tonights debates. Its a shame that he's still pretty much un-electable. I absolutely loved his idea for reforming litigation by moving punitive damage phase of lawsuits into the criminal courts to be prosecuted by the DAs.

McClintock has been repeatedly asked if he will consider bowing out so that Republican-in-name-only Arnold can have a better chance at being elected if the recall succeeds. He has always said he's in the race till the end. It will be interesting to see if that holds true with all the party indorsements Arnold has gotten recently.

McClintock was good. The debate was actually televised on CNN International so I caught it. I agreed 105% with McClintock on immigration and I agreed with him on a number of other things, but his general conservative philosophy seems to be a better fit for a state like Texas than for generally liberal California.

Arnold wasnt bad either, he was a bit wishy-washy on a few issues but he seems to want to place himself as the centrist candidate, so that has to be expected.

Aryanna was being a rabid pitbull to the other candidates especially Arnold but also Bustamante and McClintock. She barely offered any idea of her own really.

Both Bustamante and the Green Party guy came across as typical left-liberals.

If I could vote i.e. if I was a resident of California, I'd vote for Arnold. But I'm probably biased towards the candidates with German blood. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts