Medal of Honor Warfighter 'Official Gameplay Trailer' [1080p] TRUE-HD QUALITY

Poke

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Dec 3, 2003
OK
Looks good will pre-order for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehhhh.. It looks nice graphic wise but gameplay wise it looks like every call of duty game made after 2007. Also they're going to have to do a lot to make up for the last Medal of Honor game, which was a doozy of a disappointment.

I think this game may be destined for failure for a number of reasons:

1. It's coming out at quite possibly the WORST time this year.. right near AC3, Halo 4, CoD BO2, RE6, and Dishonored.

2. They didn't send out copies to reviewers in advance, meaning there's NO buzz whatsoever about the game. Although this may have been a result of

3. The Day 1 patch. Many games have Day 1 patches and are by no means uncommon, but the list of what was "fixed" is STAGGERING. Literally, if you don't apply this patch, you have a nearly unplayable game, especially as far as multiplayer goes.

4. The fact that the first one didn't exactly set the world on fire and (rightly) came across as "EA does CoD." At least Battlefield had a real identity and sprawling multiplayer mode. Add on to the fact that BF3 is still being strongly supported by EA, this feels like EA trying even HARDER to copy Activision. First they copied CoD gamestyle, and now it looks like they're trying to copy CoD release schedules, where duties are swapped between Treyarch and Infinity Ward for yearly release this time being done with Danger Close and DICE. Too bad they didn't do the same in terms of quality, as I have found that the Treyarch games were more fun and took more chances than the IW games did with the exception of CoD 4.

5. The Trailer. They released a new trailer in reference to the single player campaign, and it's... well.... ehhh..Well let's just say that it isn't usually a good sign when you follow the Square Enix method for trailers, which is show a bunch of cutscenes interspersed with less than 30 seconds of actual gameplay. Normally I'd expect this in a trailer that comes out 6+ months before the game release, not the day of release..

I suppose time will ultimately tell, but I don't see this being that diamond in the rough that I think EA is hoping that it will be..

Last edited:
Too bad actually. It's not battlefield, but I really enjoy the game. Specifically the multiplayer. Graphics are good and weapons customization is nice. Of course I'm not a fan of the MW or COD games so maybe that's why. I do think all the bad reviews were a bit unjustified though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)