This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Michael Vick a dog owner again

Who said it is a big deal?

Last edited:
Maybe no one here, but many folks are making a huge deal out of it. The fact that a thread was opened about it also indicates its a big deal for some.
Actually, I started this thread just to post a wisecrack. I couldn't care less about Vick, or his dog.

Nah blame it on the animal lovin girlie who got all excited. Should have just kept my fingers quiet instead of doing my knee jerk reaction. Sorry guys for ruining your one liner

Nah blame it on the animal lovin girlie who got all excited. Should have just kept my fingers quiet instead of doing my knee jerk reaction. Sorry guys for ruining your one liner

All is good Annie . I understand being a person who loves animals as well.

Maybe no one here, but many folks are making a huge deal out of it. The fact that a thread was opened about it also indicates its a big deal for some.

I think that a lot of us have an opinion about it all and will express it when a thread starts. but I think we also realize that it is entirely legal and we can't change the rules after the fact.