Michael Vick a dog owner again

This just makes me crazy. Like you I wish the dog the best. Hopefully his love for his daughter will make it ok. The fact that he doesn't seem to have remorse or understanding for what he did makes the decision see, poor

artworks-000019566476-xa7kup-original.jpg

This just makes me crazy. Like you I wish the dog the best. Hopefully his love for his daughter will make it ok. The fact that he doesn't seem to have remorse or understanding for what he did makes the decision see, poor

I am curious to know what you have seen to indicate this.

He has paid his dues to socity and it is legal. having said that I wish it was not. Before someone says otherwise I would feel far worse about what he did if he did it to humans instead of dogs. In that case I woulkd advovcate him being put away for good. In this case I am just advocte him not being allowed to own a dog.

I am curious to know what you have seen to indicate this.
It was in the article that was posted. The ASPCA portion of the article. He does state he wants to change the culture.
Sorry I probably shouldn't have posted, it is a hot button topic. I just hope it all works out well. (and I sincerely mean that)

It was in the article that was posted. The ASPCA portion of the article. He does state he wants to change the culture.
Sorry I probably shouldn't have posted, it is a hot button topic. I just hope it all works out well. (and I sincerely mean that)
Don't let Salsa scare you any. He's probably just a "cat" person. :D

He couldnt have a dog during his probation period which he agreed to. That period is up and he has followed everything court related.
If his kids wanted one whats the big deal? The fact its public knowledge now he is under a microscope more.

You know a nosy neighbor will call the cops anytime the dog barks or something minor like that

I am a diehard Eagle's fan but,I am definitely not a fan of Michael Vick.What he did was reprehensible.That said,he did pay his debt to society,and how can anyone be able to ask for forgiveness if they aren't able to forgive someone else?So yea I believe in second chances,let's all just hope he makes the best of it.

I am a diehard Eagle's fan but,I am definitely not a fan of Michael Vick.What he did was reprehensible.That said,he did pay his debt to society,and how can anyone be able to ask for forgiveness if they aren't able to forgive someone else?So yea I believe in second chances,let's all just hope he makes the best of it.

As Pete Rose knocks on your door. :)

Iceberg said:
He couldnt have a dog during his probation period which he agreed to. That period is up and he has followed everything court related.
If his kids wanted one whats the big deal? The fact its public knowledge now he is under a microscope more.

You know a nosy neighbor will call the cops anytime the dog barks or something minor like that

Damn...common sense!

I like Cats as well as MOST Dogs, provided your talking about an actual DOG and not a little yapper or a Pit Bull type dog (can't trust them even once they get to know you.

Just not home enough to have a Lab or Setter.

He has paid his debt under the law, so in that stance, I do not have a problem with it.

I do have a problem with it considering the circumstances however, and what is reported that he did to some of them.
IMO he should not be able to own a dog again. Under the law he can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)