Mini HD265 no signal lever

yewww001

Original poster
Nov 29, 2020
Hello,all, I am newbie of FTA, I get Mini HD265 just now,my dish is ds-2076.I think updating the firmware may solve the problem, so I downloaded the July 2019 firmware from your website and selected the update to include the boot file. After the update is complete, the remote control not working! Help!

My question to you is why you would think that rolling back the firmware to an older version would solve your problem.
This would be the same as buying a brand new printer for your brand new Windows 10 computer. Then, taking off Windows 10 and installing Windows 7 and wondering why things are no longer compatible.
You are correct the old firmware does not work with the new remotes. Every receiver I ship is hand tested with the latest firmware installed before it gets shipped. There is a piece of paper right on top when you open the box that states this.
If you do not have a properly aligned dish to get a signal, you can play with firmware all day, but at the end of the day you still have a dish that is not properly aligned and will still get no signal.
At this point I will have to email you off of here and you will need to return the receiver so that I can put the newest firmware back on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)