MITSUBISHI WS-55511(55B) RPTV ISF Calibrated HDTV

drsiebling

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 17, 2005
Hello everybody!

I have a pristine 2003 Model Mitsubishi WS-55511 (55B) 55" Widescreed RPTV. This set has the following features:

Complementing the transition from analog to digital TV broadcasting, Mitsubishi offers new HDTV in its most affordable integrated widescreen series. WS-55511 integrated HDTV is much easier to use than set-top receivers. It has IEEE 1394 (FireWire®) digital home networking interfaces, so it can connect with the emerging category of IEEE 1394-equipped audio/video devices, such as D-VHS VCRs, hard disk drive video recorders and amplifiers. And to make all of this capability easy to use, WS-55511 includes NetCommand®, a Mitsubishi exclusive. NetCommand® makes control of a sophisticated home theater system as simple as selecting an icon from the TV screen. No more multiple remote controls, no more switching inputs on various devices or confusion over which buttons to press, and no more pictures without sound! It is clearly the easiest-to-use on-screen home theater control system ever offered on a television.

Additionally, this wonderful HDTV was given a full ISF (Imaging Sciences Foundation) calibration in November of 2003 by Steve Martin (www.smartcalibration.com) of Dallas, TX. This calibration cost $550 and resulted in an absolutely fantastic, film-like image. The picture is stunning! No out of the box HDTV can compare in picture quality!

This set features an integrated HD tuner.

I am asking $1500 O.B.O. and the set would need to be picked up locally in the Dallas, TX area. Please submit all offers via private message!

Thanks for looking and please PM me if you have any questions!

Ben Williams

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)