Moved home and now my ota timers don't work right.

MikeD-C05

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Nederland , Texas
Okay this last week DISH finally added the last channel in Hd for my home town: KFDM CBS channel 6.1. So I "moved" home to Beaumont,Tx after I had been using Houston as my service address for about 4 years. Before the "move", I had ota timers for Beaumont set and they worked with name based recording. They don't now that I have DISH HD locals from Beaumont. I have rebooted , unplugged for 5 minutes. I have deleted all ota channels , all ota timers and rescanned and recreated timers for them. I even deleted all the new sat timers for locals too and recreated them. Still the ota timers don't seem to work using name based recording.

I am only using two ota channels for my ota timers : the same main channel for ABC 12.1 /sub channel for NBC 12.2. Nothing seems to be working or repeating like it should. I have had to treat the ota timers like manual ones and set them for daily,Mon-Fri, or weekly to get them to repeat like they should. Any ideas why this keeps happening or do I have to " move " back to Houston so my Beaumont ota channels will work again using namebased recording?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts