Mrx1000_issue

Status
Please reply by conversation.

picky7

Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
This is my first time to come on this site to get some help. I am using regular receiver from Dishnetwork to watch paid channels. One my friend give me a MRX 1000 receiver and told me that I can see all these channel through this receiver. So I hooked it up and not getting enough signal strength while my regular receiver is getting all my channels. So I read this forum and found some hints but not very much clear. If there is any basic help for me you can email me at or reply my this request. I bought NULL MODEM CABLE from RadioShack and connected the PC and receiver to get some information. I was failed to do that. All the help and tips will be appreciated......I have also problem to login. :shocked

We will be glad to help you here to use the receiver for its intended purpose: to receive free, unencrypted channels. Be warned, any discussion of illegal stuff will get you banned. Read the FAQ threads and don't be afraid of the search function.

picky7 said:
I am using regular receiver from Dishnetwork to watch paid channels. One my friend give me a MRX 1000 receiver and told me that I can see all these channel through this receiver.
<snip>
All the help and tips will be appreciated......I have also problem to login.

Here's a tip, call DishNetwork and ask them for another receiver.

Theft of service is NOT tolerated here.

Thread closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)