multi sports package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lbswing

Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share my experience with this package. Yesterday i decided to drop the HD ultimate to HD essential. My 6 months free HD was up and didn't feel the need for those extra hd channels(mostly voom). However i did want to keep NBATV HD which i was receiving on channels 402 and 9508. I called the Customer service and they assured me that i could pick up NBATV HD with the sports package. When i got home to check out the adjustment and get ready to watch the Magic-Raptors game last night, low and behold i only had 402 NBA TV in SD. I called and they said since it was a local broadcast i could see it in my RSN in hd. Ok no big deal to me and then they told me it would light up after the game's blackout. After the game, no NBATVHD. I then called again and they advised me to turn to 9566. This channel was lit up(blue) on my menu but only read off air. This customer service rep then said that you had to have HD ultimate to receive NBATVHD but i stated it clearly said on the website that the sports package didn't include it in his very strong Indian invoice. I then called back and got someone who was fluent in the english language and they didn't understand why i didn't get it. Long story short, i had to go back to the HD ultimate and will keep it until basketball season is done but why should i pay the hd ultimate for one channel that i really want when i could get it per the website with the $5.99 sports pkg. By the way, every single game i wanted to watch on the much ballyhooed sports pkg was a blackout. It sucks but i guess that's what i have to get to see NBATV in hd. Can anyone help me and explain why my sports pkg doesn't include NBA TV HD. thanks in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)