My Dream Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it's a mazda, but i don't know why "take a guess" was the reply when it's not an obvious car type...I mean if it was the front end of a porsche i'd understand...

Why on earth is a mazda your dream car anyways?

Real dream cars; one owned and one still dreaming. Which is which?

Attachments

• Ferrari F360 Spyder.jpg
    Ferrari F360 Spyder.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 159
  • trans am front.jpg
    trans am front.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 163
Thanks Korsjs. Here is the red, blue and yellow versions and our other WS6 in silver.

Attachments

• yellow modena.jpg
    yellow modena.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 149
  • modena.jpg
    modena.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 155
  • FER_004.jpg
    FER_004.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Silver WS6.jpg
    Silver WS6.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 134
Purogamer said:
yeah it's a mazda, but i don't know why "take a guess" was the reply when it's not an obvious car type...I mean if it was the front end of a porsche i'd understand...

Why on earth is a mazda your dream car anyways?

I don't know why "take a guess" would be the reply either. Like you said, it's not obvious. I've never heard of a Mazda being anyone's dream car. That's definitely a first.

They all look alike anymore. Back in the 60's you could tell a Chevy from a Ford, etc.

I will agree on that BUT if I had a DREAM CAR I could afford it would be like the Spyder BUT get over 100 MPG and still run over 140 MPH, handle like a dream, & most important of all NEVER REQUIRE A REPAIR and NEVER BREAK DOWN.....LOL
I would also have to SNEAK it around the insurance companys to keep the rates affordable.

bryansr said:
I will agree on that BUT if I had a DREAM CAR I could afford it would be like the Spyder BUT get over 100 MPG and still run over 140 MPH, handle like a dream, & most important of all NEVER REQUIRE A REPAIR and NEVER BREAK DOWN.....LOL
I would also have to SNEAK it around the insurance companys to keep the rates affordable.
Sounds like you should be in the market for a sport bike :).

You didn't mention people carrying ability.

Shawn

Mazda makes a good sporty car, specialy the rx8 series. Not everyone out there has the dream car of a vette or porche type, mine for just me would be a modified 300m for american modern, a lowered, chopped, supercharged 65 new yorker with the 413 steel crank running 2 edelbroks on a true cross ram intake, paint needs to be a candy and metal flake midnight blue with purple pearl.

Foriegn from europe would be a 70's mini because its cooler than peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with milk while watching saturday morning cartoons. Foriegn from japan would be a toss between a last run nissan 300zx twin turbo or a last run mazda rx7 twin turbo.

If I was more mechanicly inclined with foriegn cars than I am I would love to take a mazda 6 and rework it out into a nice street racer.

One mans trash is another mans treasure, same holds true for cars, you may see a mazda as a yugo but obviously this person see's that mazda as his or her vette.

Status
Not open for further replies.