My experience with ValueElectronics

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ciecero

Original poster
Oct 16, 2004
I ordered a DVR from robert at Value Electronics late thursday evening(28th of October). I will billed on Friday the 29th. Robert was helpful and very informative. He answered all my questions to the fullest. Better than any DirecTV rep has done in the past. He didnt try to sell me any equipment I didn't need and even suggested I would get free installation if I bought my dish through DirecTV and the DVR through VE. I did specify that I wanted a RCA DVR. When I got the sales receipt via email I didn't see RCA listed on it. I called the following day and was told a RCA80 model would be shipped it would not be a problem. I was told twice once bye Robert and again bye the second saleman the next day that I would get a tracking number when my product was shipped. Today being one week later I called VE and asked for a tracking number. It being one week later I was thinking my product should be arriving any day now and wanted to make sure I made arrangements when it arrived. The lady at VE that answered the phone today(Nov 5th) said their is no tracking number yet! I asked has the product even been shipped? She put me on hold then replied she did not know and she would email me a tracking number later on today. I found Robert to be very helpful when I ordered the product, but since then I have not been happy since it sounds like a week later my product has not been shipped, yet i was charged a week ago. Or at least the lady did not know if my product has been shipped. Don't seem right to me. I went to VE because of the good reviews on this site about the company. I'm thinking I should of gone to Best Buy and picked one up for about the same price after shipping and handling. I'll update later today and see if a email confirmation with the tracking # has been sent like the lady said it would.
Ken

I am happy to report my new DVR has been shipped from VE. Just 15 minutes after I posted the original message I recieved a confirmation number via email just as the lady had promised. I'm impressed with the quick response time from VE. I don't quite know why it took a week to process my order but once I brought it to their attention they fixed it in 15 minutes. None the less I am very happy to know my DVR is on it's way. Thank you Value Electronics.
Ken

could of been back ordered or maybe they do not process every day, but still a good idea to call. if they were back ordered a email or call to you would have been nice.

After I recieved the tracking number I was contacted explaining why their was a delay on my DVR. Without going into too many details I will just say the delay was not completely on Value Electronics part, but Value Electronics corrected the problem for me and made me a satisified customer. Thank you Value Electronics.
Ken

Robert is a good guy. I would have to say his primary interest is the continuing business of his customers. In a little over a year on various forums, I have failed to see a situation unresolved.

Folks, every day I get at least 2 or 3 requests from comanies who request to advertise on SatelliteGuys. I could take all the money that is being waived in my face, but instead choose to only promote and do business with the companies with companies who make customer satisfaction their number 1 priority. ValueElectronics.COM is one of those who I am proud to be working with.

Yes things happen and orders can get messed up delayed and lost, it happens at every company, no ones perfect. But the way Robert take pride to make sure his customers are happy means a lot to me, Robert not only wants you to be happy on this sale but all you other future purchases from ValueElectronics as well.

Again I am proud to have Robert and his ValueElectronics.COM working with us here at SatelliteGuys.US

I can personally attest to the great customer service of VE. As some of you know I ordered an OTA antenna to receive HD locals. I ordered from VE. I figured that if I keep recommending them I might as well give them a try myself. :) I did the order online as suggested by the CSR on the phone. I got a PM from Robert the next day saying that he would personally make sure I got the satelliteguys discount that we all get. I got my confirmation e-mails the same day, and the antenna was shipped the same day. I got it 3 days later. I checked our bank account the day I received it and sure enough the discount was calculated before they charged my account.

Every company can have a problem from time to time with delayed shipping (trust me), but I have seen on here where VE does right by correcting the mistake. Robert is very good about taking care of his customers. I wish more companies were like VE. I will definately shop from them again.

I ordered my HD TiVo from Robert - it was a long wait, but worth it - he responded to all my emails, called me directly, and furnished me an extra
t-shirt to show that he realized I had waited a long time.

My son, on my recommendation, ordered a HD receiver, the LST-4200A this past Monday - free shipping and he had it the next day. You can't ask for much more than this from any dealer.

I spoke with Robert yesterday to order the HD Tivo. Since I am in Dallas and the unit would ship from Arkansas, he said it would probably be here Monday. After some conversation, he said he would try to get it delivered today (Saturday) so I could have the weekend to get it installed.

I don't know if he can bring that off, but I was impressed that he volunteered the quick delivery possibility. I figured there was no reason for him to do that unless he thought there was a good chance he could deliver. Great customer service attitude!

Of course, now I'm sitting here looking down the street for the brown truck. :)

Value Electronics

About a year and 1/2 ago I switched from Dish to Direct. I am glad I did it and have never looked back. Bite Me Charlie.

I found VE information in some forum and concluded they would be the one that I would use. From the first call I made to the day they delivered the equipment. It could not have gone smoother. What they said they would do was done when they said it would be done.

The installer was awesome and I could not have been happier with the install. Total professionalism from the start to the end.

That was my experience with Value electronics and I would think that their level of service has not changed. Or they would not be recommended by so many people on the these type forums.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts