Status
Not open for further replies.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Someone signed as my name.. Xtv sent me the signature file and its totally not my sigature.. at the time it was delivered i was home and no one came to my door.

timmy1376 said:
What is Xtv?

if you was a pub member you would know.. hey why is it when i go to post in the pub forum.. it tells me that the admin wants to monitor all post.. and it wont display my post.. its totally weird...

That's one flaw I see with XTV. They need to put it in a descrite non labled box.

You should call the shipper (XTV) and let them file a claim (sometimes the recipient cannot file).

They must have used Fed-Ex home delivery service (Tues-Sat - runs later in the day - 8-9 pm).

Also, double check the shipping address.

Double checked the shipping adress and it was good... Xtv said that they would get back with me tomorrow.. and so did fed ex.. so thats were im at... Dammit i want my Preshious little black box.... lol...

Nobody was home when my box arrived, wife and I were out of town and can prove it. I checked the FedEx web site while I was gone and it showed that someone had signed for it but misspelled my last name. Maybe the driver knew there were no kids in the house, has been here a bunch of times and felt they were doing a favor.

yea, they really need to ship in plain packaging. the big "X" on the back kind of gives it away. they even give instructions in plain site and the website.

If you tell the company you bought it from, they should be able to disable the stolen box thus turning it into a doorstop.
At the very least they should be able to deny access to the service through the serial number or MAC address.

Digital Rain said:
Well when U get it all cleared up. PM me I want to know if it's worth it

i feel it is worth it. you get over 50 channels for the price that dish network charges for one.

they guy on the phone said they would be able to do that if the box was ever activated.... Im just kindof pissed off that im having to go through this... and that Fedex doesnt make there drivers see id before signature... expecally on a product like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts