Nascar Tnt

Status
Please reply by conversation.

memory

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2006
working usually
Is it me or does the race on TNT look awful I am seeing like red and blue squares and its just looks really really bad

ok was just wonering if it was just me hmm I have 2 other HD tv's and they both look like crap and your right the SD looks better than the HD hmm ohh well at least I can watch hotpass and not miss the HD LOL

Well it looks just fine on my Samsung.

No artifacts, blue , green or any color blocks.

and the SD looks like junk!

it looks poor on fios tv as well. might be a tnt problem. i see the squares you are talking about when they have a close up of the cars going by fast.

I noticed it early on as well with E*, so it must be a TNT problem. When several cars go by on a close-up runby you see what seems to be streaking at first then it pixellates then goes away. It may be just with those cameras on the track. Well, I just noticed it elsewhere, it just isn't handling the amount of action on the screen today.

It must be a TNT problem.Its the only channel like this. I Doubt its my tv,like some people wish to belive.

No, it's not your TV. I found this thread just to confirm my own suspicions. It looks like an extremely over-compressed signal. Large blocks all over the place. Some blocks of solid colors "sticking". It looks like I'm watching "YouTube".

Yep, it had to be a TNT problem. It looked like crap on E* as well. This is totally unacceptable to me. I can't wait till TNT's little run is over.

It looked horrible! My wife even noticed and that says alot!

Thats the true gauge isnt it. My wife will say that if I watch an MLB game in SD. Now that she is use to HD, she looks at the screen and says that looks awful. They really are the true gauge of picture quality.

Status
Please reply by conversation.