NBA game on TNTHD is horrific right now

dishbd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
I turned on the Chicago/Orlando game on TNTHD is horrible tonight. The pixelation is ridiculous. I've been generally happy with HD on E* thus far, but this is really bad. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

It's crappy on D* as well. Even on my cable co, Cablevision, it's not that great compared to what TNT-HD games have been in the past.

Truly awful tonight, and I noticed the SD version was relatively poor as well. A shame, because TNT games usually look phenomenal.

If this is the new norm, there's going to be hell to pay.

Even on the 2nd game the picture looked awful compared to before. From what I see, it's happening with Directv and some cable companies so TNT lowered the resolution or something happened.

I tuned in to look at the Spurs game (2nd game) and couldn't watch more that a few minutes. I didn't get the pixelation, but the video stutter and judder was there, along with some horizontal black spikes in the picture that have been present in varying degrees and times on my 622 since I got it.

By the way, I noticed a good deal of video stutter and judder on several HD channels last night. TNT was the most unbearable to watch. After I looked at acouple of other HD channels, all the audio was lost on all HD channels. I just turned it off and went to bed.

I saw it to, lot's of macroblocking on moving camera's! This is the worse that I've seen on TNT the NBA games general look good, but not last night! Horrid!

I tuned in to TNTHD today for Mission Impossible 2. Within 2 minutes I turned it off because it was so bad. Even my wife, who always says she can't see the macro-blocking problems I notice, said something about it!

edit - wow! I joined in 2004 and have never posted before!? That's odd!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)