NBATV-HD on channel 9466

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
Good news!!!. E* will finally activate the NBATV-HD feed during the playoffs this week (it was off-air during all regular season).

The schedule this week is:

Tuesday 4/25 @ 7 PM - Pacers @ Nets
Wednesday 4/26 @ 7 PM - Bucks @ Pistons
Thursday 4/27 @ 7 PM - Nets @ Pacers

Walter L. said:
Good news!!!. E* will finally activate the NBATV-HD feed during the playoffs this week (it was off-air during all regular season).

Cool about time!

Walter L. said:

I only have the Tuesday game in my guide.

It looks like there are different requirements to get the channel, now. Used to be AEP, Multisports and NBA League Pass got it. May be only NBA League Pass gets it now.

Here is what I see:

9467 is for league pass customers
9466 is for AEP, HD Plat, and Multisport customers

Same feed obviously.

According to the NBATV website there is a free preview April 21 - May 5, I wonder if E* will honor that on the HD feed. Can anyone who doesn't have AEP, Multisports or NBA LP check if they're giving the free preview on the SD channel (402)?

Walter L. said:
According to the NBATV website there is a free preview April 21 - May 5, I wonder if E* will honor that on the HD feed. Can anyone who doesn't have AEP, Multisports or NBA LP check if they're giving the free preview on the SD channel (402)?

No NBATV for me on 402. I have AT180. I bet E* doesn't even know about the free preview. I also checked channel 560 since the game is also there. No dice!

I have the Bronze package and watched the Pacers game tonight. I did notice quiet a few dropouts and the picture didn't look that great (too drak), but I did notice that when TNT showed highlights it looked just as bad. Can't complain though, still better than SD.

WooHoo. Thanks E*. That was one of the main reasons I bought the multi-sport package. Why did they ever take it off in the first place? Hopefully this means it will work throughout the playoffs and next season too.