NBC Ups Chuck Order

Come on, make it a full season NBC. Why short-change Chuck? I guess we should be happy that it is coming back on at all and getting any additional orders.

With the late start and the Olympics 19 episodes will probably be enough to fill the remaining time. They are going to have to start an advertising blitz now to let people know the show is coming back, then they can start airing them. They of course will have the olympics break too to factor in.

exactly...

Chuck just won't be able to pull any ratings against those. it needs to go to Wednesday... or this will be the end.

I think you are right. Very hard to compete against two of the most popular sitcoms on tv. They should make Heroes (which sucks anyways) go against 2.5 men and Sheldon, and give Chuck time by itself. As it is by starting in January, its going to face the juggernaut otherwise known as Idol. :(

I guess it will be the end then or maybe they chose to put Chuck in that slot on purpose because this might be the last year they plan on offering this show. It seems like anything that goes to Directv's channel 101 is about ready for the axe.

I believe it was pushed back to January because they could not get enough lead time to promo it before the holliday season hits and they have 4/6 (or 7) weeks in reruns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)