This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need Advice on Video Distribution

rrp13

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
southwest Georgia
Here is what I have and what I am hoping to do. Currently I have a cable tv package and a Dish 722K DVR. I also have a Channel Plus frequency-agile multi-channel modulator. My intention is to send the composite signal from TV1 & TV2 along with a couple of other sources as CATV channels out of the modulator. I would then like to combine those modulated channels with the cable tv channels and send all channels to 3 TVs (1 in each of our 2 bedrooms and 1 on our dock).

So, I'm thinking I need something with 2 coax inputs that will combine the modulator and CATV signals and then have at least 3 coax outputs to go to the 3 TVs I want to send signal to. Also, I assume this "something" would need to amplfy those signals it is sending out? Don't need to boost, signals are good as is. I already have RG6 cables runs in place. So, I'm looking for suggestions by make, model, etc. Links appreciated. Thanks.